- AT Solutions
Providing plans for do-it-yourself devices to assist persons with disabilities.
Infinite potential through assistive technology: a one-stop resource guide.
- Starkey Hearing Foundation
Starkey Hearing Foundation travels the globe, delivering the transformative gift of hearing to people in need.
- The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF)
- The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) provides medical grants to help children gain access to health-related services not covered, or not fully covered, by their parents’ commercial health insurance plan. Families can receive up to $5,000 annually per child ($10,000 lifetime maximum per child), and do not need to have insurance through UnitedHealthcare to be eligible.
- ADA Basic Building Blocks
ADA Basic Building Blocks contains a web course which explores the legal requirements and spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Independent Living Centers
Support individuals with disabilities to live interdependently.
- Lighthouse Louisiana
Lighthouse Louisiana is a not for profit organization dedicated to serving the blind and visually impaired
community by providing quality products, services, and opportunities for independence.
- Parents with Disabilities Online
Providing information, support and resources to parents with disabilities since 1996.
An activist organization focused on the issues of changing the long term care system, getting people attendant services in the community and getting folks out of nursing homes and other institutions.
- Concrete Change
An international effort to make all new homes Visitable!
- HCBSadvocacy.org: A New Resource for Aging and Disability Communities
- HCBSadvocacy.org is a new platform to share information and resources regarding the new Home and Community Based Settings (HCBS) rule and stay informed about steps each state is taking to comply with the new rule.